My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, February 12, 2006
BOOM!
Well about 5-10 mins ago, i was just about asleep (tv on low in the background) and there's this huge boom! No idea what it was... turned off the tv to see if i could hear anything else... didn't... but heard everyone else stirring, so we had a wee pow-wow in the corridor... None of us have any idea what it was... can't see anything which has obviously exploded from the flat... Not heard any sirens or anything, so i dunno - either must have happened a long way away, or... i dunno. Will have to keep an eye on the news.

anyway - am sleepy.
posted by TLT @ 12:56 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:45 pm, Blogger miley said…

    tehe it didn't wake me up see why i am so nervouse about the fire alarm not waking me up didn't see anything on my way to work this morning

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER