My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
I sing because i'm free...
today has been a good day, and a crap day all in one....
started off good coz i woke up feeling a whole lot better than when i went to bed - am still ill, but just not as bad!
Then i ended up banging heads with my tutor yet again... I have now resigned myself and decided that i'm just not going to argue any more. Takes too much effort. I'm just going to do what i have to get through the rest of the course in one piece.

should have done a load of reading for class tomorrow, but turns out the document he gave us is one we've looked at before, so i've skimmed it... wasn't all that interesting...

Was invited out with Hazel to a card making group in her church - was nice... Got Emily to come along too... she made some well groovy cards *grins*

so yeh that has been my day. I have no energy to say anything...

*jives to her new "sister act 2:back in the habit" CD *wink*
posted by TLT @ 10:53 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER