My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, February 17, 2006
busy busy busy
ok... so this is my 'break'. Been working away all morning and into the afternoon... Lots of bits and pieces to catch up on that i've not been completely on the ball with... being ill is the most annoying thing ever... duh.

Annnnyway - yesterday was ok. Nothing spectacular. Had the same lecturer all day, which was ok, but sitting listening to the same person for practically 5 hours plus, straight is very hard. But yeh. Then had dad over for dinner which was nice... 'n i headed off to work. Which was good. The yp chose a track for their easter thing - so we're another step on...

well - so i guess here endeth the 'break' i've allowed myself... back to the studies i go.
posted by TLT @ 2:42 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER