My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
procrastinating...
Am currently sitting down in the library... the intention had been that i was to study, but i've been sitting here for the past hour and i've not done any yet... been catching up on stuff online instead... am soooooooooooooooo tired too. Although handed in an essay proposal and got and 'ok' back on it today... so i might look into starting that one over the next few days. We'll see though. Don't want to start my pastoral care one yet coz i ordered some books off of amazon, but they were dispatched earlier so hopefully i'll be able to have them by the end of hte week too... that shouldn't be tooooo difficult an assignemnt to do... once i've done the reading i should be able to write it in an evening easy. Have another plan to do for Thursday actually... so between that and reading and doing my reflective reports and workplans for Friday tomorrow is going to be a busy day! I'll probably end up spending the majority of it down here too since as i need a internet connection for research and will also have to get my hands on some books!!!

Have to go 'n hand in my guitar tomorrow too... getting a pick-up installed into it. Hopefully i'll have it back by Friday though *grin*

Anyway - i suppose i should do something...

Later.
posted by TLT @ 7:54 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER