My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, February 27, 2006
oh look...
before we split yesterday we all headed off in cars so that dad could show us where the old and new offices sites for his company were... and at one point we were going along the clyde (at which point Fiona turned round and asked me where the Clyde was... was quite amusing at the time *hehe*) anyway... so while we were doing that I was pointing out some of the landmarks coz Fiona hasn't been to Glasgow much to know such things... and i pointed out the Gorbals flats.... but check this out.... (!!!!!!!!)

Two tower block are demolished


how harsh is that??? Ah well, probably better they're gone... the did look pretty mingin' from the outside. *blurgh*
posted by TLT @ 10:49 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER