My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, March 04, 2006
the weight has lifted...
today has been a good day... for the first time in weeks i've been able to think clearly... had a meeting with one of my yp this morning which straightened some issues out which is good.. and then did prep for tomorrow morning 'n then sat the whole afternoon writing my essay for Tuesday... honestly was stressing so much, was thinking that i wasn't going to manage to finish it in time coz i've got a really busy weekend, but when i sat down this afternoon i managed to do the main bulk of the writing in only 2 hours... so that was good. So it's now done *grins* Which means that I can relax tomorrow... leading the Bible Class 'n then I'll have the afternoon to chill 'n get my room back into some sort of order before going back for the evening service 'n catalyst at night...

We had the Beetle Drive at church tonight... was such a good laugh *hehe* good harmless fun 'n we had a good group of young people there too... so kl!

don't think there's really much else to say... am quite tired, so i think i'll head to bed soon...

ps. STILL no snow :(
posted by TLT @ 10:59 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phew,

    Great news,

    Dad X

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER