My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, March 02, 2006
tired...
I am sooooooooooooooooooo tired. Just can't seem to gather energy this morning at all!!!! Have already been in class this morning... currently on a break though. Got classes for the rest of the day, a meeting with my tutor and then work again at night and when i get back i should really get on with prep for work for this weekend 'n do some studying for my next essay which annoyingly enough is actually due on Tuesday *argh* not quite sure when i'm going to get everything done in all honesty.
*sighs*

anyway so although it's really cold down here we have not yet witnessed any snow... which i personally think is rather unfair (aside from the fact that having snow would perhaps, if there was enough, create an opportunity for me not to have to go and be involved in all the extra stuff at church this weekend and let me work on my prep and essay instead...) i miss the snow... i love watching it fall... currently home, up in Kemnay has looooooooads of snow... in fact they have so much that the schools have been off for the past few days - how unfair is that?!??! *is jealous*

check this out....


this is our front door...



and this is the culdisac (sp?) round the corner on the same street... and that was BEFORE they had another whole heap of snow last night... bah.
posted by TLT @ 11:31 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, you should have stayed at Aberdeen uni - we've got heaps of snow here :-)

     
  • At 2:55 am, Blogger TLT said…

    hehe... xx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER