My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Man on Fire
I don't know if any of you guys have ever seen 'Man on Fire'... but if you haven't and you're over 18 then i highly recommend it... I bought it weeks ago but never ever got round to watching it... but last night when i got back from work (and was too tired to work on my essay) and i decided to watch it... It's quite an inspiring story really...
its about this drunk who ends up being a body guard for this little girl in latin america... he used to be an assasin and feels that God will never forgive him 'n stuff which is why he has turned to drink... but anyway - his relationship although it starts of quite icy ends up warming him, but suddenly she is kidnapped and he's shot 'n stuff and basically he goes on a killing trail of revenge... the revenge part isn't much prettiful, but the ending had me in tears... very very good film... sorta has a feeling of Crash about it...

incidentally... I was MOST pleased to see that Crash had one the best film award (albeit apparently unexpectedly) at the Oscars... well deserved... was definitely the best film of 2005. *grins*

Anyway... i suppose i should get back to this essay... no rest for the wicked!
posted by TLT @ 12:23 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER