My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, March 10, 2006
sucks
sorry but it does... i am currently sitting at a crappy library computer with a stupid chunky keyboard thats reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly loud and a mouse that sticks and processor that goes about the speed of a snail *is not impressed*
woke up this morning and the internet, YET AGAIN is not working... the bursar tried getting the guys to come fix...and did they? no. So that'll be us for at least the weekend without a connection. I can't even get my laptop to work in the library so i have no idea what's wrong with the stupid thing this time... I'm telling you, those guys completely take the college for a ride!

mmm not really done much else. Did some college work, handed in my essay... got some more books out of the library for my next assignment... that be about it.. other than trying to get the network working properly again! really sucks.

Am just about to go make dinner i think... am quite hungry. After that i guess i'll just be stuck studying for the rest of the night... blah. oh well.
posted by TLT @ 6:52 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER