My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
a day for me...
not really done much today... and have quite enjoyed it being that way... don't get me wrong, i've been working away at stuff, but done it at my own pace and had a nice wee walk up sauchihall street just because i could *grins*


thought i'd share these pics now since it wouldn't let me yesteday when i was talking about the snow from Sunday *hehe*


the snow was sooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!! I don't think they've seen snow like that in Glasgow in a long time... surprise surprise that is didn't last for very long though... it's completely gone no (except the left-overs from a snowman outside the building), but is sooooooooooooo cold!



hehe - stargate SG-1 can be really funny *hehehehe*

Anyway - I've got to go to this meeting soon *eeeeek*
*stomach doing somersaults*

Just as well i don't have to say or do anything!
posted by TLT @ 4:53 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER