My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Baking! wooop!
Ok so we having heating again which is great! Although i think Abbie is missing having a nice warm space in front of the gas fire! LOL. But yes. It's been a busy couple of days. So much so that i can't completely remember what all i've done. But it's been mostly work stuff. That and having the God channel on in the background. Am lovin' it, yeh some of it is cheesy, but most of it is good. Much better than the usual stuff you get on tv anyway. ooooo and i'm almost finished 2 Chronicles... Ezra here I come!!!

But yeah. Tomorrow is going to be the busiest day ever! I have church in the morning as you would expect - I'm leading the Senior bible Class (which i still have to finish prepping for *cough*) and then in the afternoon we have a 'date' with another church to meet up with some of our guys 'n they're gonna play footy. All good but time consuming *lol*. Then Kenmure is having the 'Churches together' Palm Sunday Service tomorrow which means involvement from the yp, and because it's not starting till 7:30pm instead of the usual of 6:30pm in means that it's eating into Anathallo time so Iain wanted the young people involved in the service 'n also to do the teas after the service... sooo me being me I thought it better to have some homebakes for the teas rather than just your normal custard creams. So i've spent most of the day doing that today as well as trying to fit in prep for tomorrow morning 'n leading the 1st year assembly at school on Monday morning (which i've also not finished yet - btu know what i'm doing, so thats half the battle!) and being at an SU cafe thing tonight that i had been volunteered to help at. But Yes. I think i'm gonna take Abbie with me to the footy tomorrow though, other wise the poor wee thing will feel rather neglected. But yeh. Roll on the Spring Break please...
posted by TLT @ 11:31 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER