My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, November 29, 2007
At home, and soooooo relaxed.
Its nice... I'm sitting on my brothers double bed (he's at uni) looking out the window of what used to be my room when i was small... It's a blue sky, I can hear the birds tweeting, and it's oh so peaceful... a far cry from the hustle and bustle of Bishopbriggs.

(oooop Abbie has taken a shine to the fish and has her nose right up at the tank! *lol* just as well Phil's not here *heheh*)

But yeh... It's been a good 48 hours... Drove home on Tues to surprise my mum and brother (sister and dad already knew) coz I needed a break from work. Well actually considering I've been a total of something stupid like 30 hours over, in the past 4 weeks I kinda am due the time back, although i have taken some work with me to do. But yeh. No stress. No pressure, just peace. It's nice. And I'm glad I took the opportunity when it came along.

The drive was good - ipod music always good!
I've managed to make over 30 Christmas cards *yay*
Did some house work for mum yesterday. Went to Costco, Wastepaper enterprises, and lunch with my grandparents and aunt (who i also surprised) which was especially nice *grins*
Today I've been treated to a long lie. Something i've not had in a looooong time. And when I got up my dad had already walked Abbie and fed her. So yeh. Am pretty much being pampered. It's nice.

I've been doing some prep for Sunday though. Am more or less sorted for Sunday morning now... But about to do some research for Sunday night. Only for about 20 mins though. Abbie and I will go 'n pick mum up from her work at 12noon *smiles*
posted by TLT @ 11:20 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER