My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Another long-ish walk....

today, after doing some errands this morning and Abbie had had her early afternoon snooze, we went a walk along the canal... thankfully i had the car so it didn't mean walking there first (which as a round trip would easily be 2+ hours) It was nice. Quiet and nice. And its really deceptive down there... you could actually believe that you're in the middle of the countryside and not on the frindges of a major scottish city *heh*

But today... because there were no other dogs about and it was relatively safe, Abbie had her first adventure without being on the lead the whole time... She was really good... never wandered very far away from me and always came back when called. in fact there were points you would have thought she was looking at me wanting to be back on the lead... suppose she maybe feels more secure that way *hehe*

But yus... was nice. She and I should do that more often me thinks =)

Labels:

posted by TLT @ 9:11 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER