My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Ben
I've seen this kid before on Oprah... but a friend pointed out this video to me just there... it's totally amazing... just goes to show what someone can do when faced with adversity and choosing to keep a positive spirit and believe that they can still achieve....

Best Video Of The Year - For more funny movies, click here

That aside... been working away today... its suddenly got quite dark and windy outside... u'd think it was going to rain... i'm not sure that it is though... random.

Labels:

posted by TLT @ 4:27 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER