My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
a proper update with pics!!!
Well it's been a while since i've done a proper update.... it's been an extremely busy couple of days and i was soooooo glad of the chance for a long lie in bed this morning, followed by a chilled morning of watching some ER. Thought since i was chilling a bit that I would do an update with some pictures. Starting with the sponsored ramble.....
It had some of the most beautiful scenery at parts.. and it was good fun. The young people all did really well, especially the younger ones who were asking 'how much longer' from about 500 metres into it *lol* it was good though... although i ended up carrying Abbie for the last bit coz she was just sooo tired after all those extra walks while we were in Crovie the week before *heheh*
Saturday there was the BB coffee morning... They had a toy, book and cd sale.. I helped them out... was great fun! annnnd I found Honey!!!!!I'm gonna give her a good wash the the washing machine, but she's soooo cool! So that means i now have a honey and a sad sam. Makes me =). I also got a wee teddy for Abbie.. which she loooooooooves... seemed to make up for the fact that I had left her on her own all morning *hehehe*
anyway i guess i should go and do something more productive....
posted by TLT @ 10:57 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER