My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
oooops yes... defrosting.
So yeh i kinda didn't want to spoil the ending of that last post.... but i've realised that i didn't explain about 'defrosting' LOL... Basically I've had an iceberg growing in the back of my fridge for a VERY long time. I have attempted to remove it before, but gave up really rather quickly....

I am ashamed to say it, but the little freezer section at the top of the fridge has been frozen shut (with some choc ices still inside LOL) for probably the best part of 2 years, maybe more. =O

I'm afraid I didn't thnk to take a 'before' picture.... but i'll be sure to take an 'after' one just to prove that i have indeed cleared it XD

Labels: ,

posted by TLT @ 4:10 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER