My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, January 18, 2010
it's all gone at last!
Ok so there's nothing more annoying than lingering snow and ice... Snow initially is fun, its pretty to watch it fall and its pretty when there's a blanket of snow over everything... but once it gets messy and icy its just not fun anymore.

so i can on this happy day confirm that it's all gone =) and it's blue skies and sunny outside... =)

I'm not 100% at the moment... seem to be developing some sort of cold thingy... been trying to take it a bit easier over the past couple of days... but then woke up this morning with a rather squeaky voice. Put it this way, Abbie seemed rather confused and unable to understand me that well lol. Seems not so bad now tho..

anyway - got Bible study with a friend later... so i'm intending to do some housework, if i can gather the energy.

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 12:44 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER