My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, July 31, 2009
Mission...
Well tomorrow at around 12:30pm I shall be getting folks together to go down to Troon in South Aryshire to do a 9 day long mission down there... I'm not completely organised... well in that i've not actually packed yet. And there seems to be a lot of things falling apart at their end. But hopefully, just hopefully once we're there and settled it'll all calm down and we can just get on with it.

that said, prayers would be nice. Please. Apart from the fact that I can't believe it starts tomorrow i'm feeling relatively at ease... i'm not sure that could be said for everyone though.

In some ways it seems like a mountain. But, and I'll say this only once, my God is BIGGER than this mountain which appears before me, and i'm gonna believe that he can 'take it' no problem *grins*

My God is Mighty to Save - enough said!!! XD

see ya when I get back! XD

Labels: , , ,

posted by TLT @ 8:57 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER