My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Home for the holidays...
So next.... after a full on week of bible study with the young ones I headed home for a week... it was soooo nice to be home 'n relax a wee bit.

There was a lot of relaxation, but it went far too quickly if i'm honest! LOL.

On the Saturday we went up north to see my grandparents and cousins and had a bbq - was soooo much fun XD good banter as always! I decided that it was like having CHristmas dinner in Australia coz we were out the back in the blazing sun, with our Santa clause table cloth LOL - we even played giant ludo in the evening on the grass!!!!! (and the youngest person - ruth - is almost 23 LOL) but it was good fun - good banter...

we also had grandma 'n granda down in Kemnay one day which was fab! and we managed to catch a great snap of them both with the 2 dogs!!! First time that both of the dogs have wanted up to their laps at the same time - was very sweet lol!!



But aye - all in all a good trip home catching up with folk but also catching a chance to sleep... lots...! XP

Labels:

posted by TLT @ 3:13 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER