My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, May 15, 2009
DIY SOS
Yes so... A girl I know is a Runner on the DIY SOS... seee...

Sandy, her brother is a youth leader in my team and has been reminding us to watch every week as we have embarked upon the 'spot Christine' game... only this week is VERY exciting, as she's properly on the show!!!! If you watch the BBC iplayer here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00kj96z/DIY_SOS_Series_18_Elping_out_in_Essex/

then you'll see her with her swear pot and timing them during their ducking for apples game *grins*

*Wooooooooooooooooooop* for Christine *grins*

Labels:

posted by TLT @ 3:40 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER