My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
an interestind day...
Well today has been rather interesting. Not has productive as one would have perhaps hoped. Meant to be sorting out the bible study for the reunion on saturday and thus far struggling to settle on one passage.... i dunno - too tired to do anything more about it tonight - need to have sorted it out before I got out to TTNP tomorrow night though!

But yes.. certainly not a dull day...
Listened to a good sermon on my ipod while out with abbie this afternoon for a long walk... was lovely... and an interesting sermon too.
had the Jehovah Witnesses at the door... had a lovely chat with them. First time i've ever seen JW's down here actually - wouldn't even have a clue where the nearest Kingdom Hall was... Was kinda amusing tho - i'm convinced the lady was asking me certain questions about my faith just to make sure that i really was a christian and not just saying that i was to get them to go away or something LOL. But i made my beliefs (as different as they were from hers) very clear... but it wasn't confrontational, and no i didn't get my own bible out and try to envangelise them out of their own faith. And it seems that it was the right thing to do, simply from the last thing the lady said "well its been lovely just being able to chat with you and not argue about different parts of faith" - and it was. Maybe one day she'll see the light... But somehow today was perhaps just the beginning for her... Its in God's hands.
That aside i was also at Christianity Explored tonight - was good as usual... although i figured out that although there are another 4 weeks I'm only going to make it to 1 of them due to 2 meetings and being at home for a week too... am looking forward to going home... BTW mum, all i plan to do is sleep! Hope thats ok ;-)

Labels: , , , ,

posted by TLT @ 10:30 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER