My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Hectic...
Things are rather hectic here in Glasvegas at the moment if truth be told... time seems to be disappears sooo fast!!! I'm feeling a bit more calm today though as i've actually managed to have a productive afternoon relatively free of interruption... I have 3 meetings tonight tho - all running into one kind of big meeting. Crazy biscuits. and afterwards we're meant to be going for Curry.

... I'd quite like to sleep actually. that would be nice.

Anyway - so trying really hard to get everything on track for Glenshee this weekend... Kids are hyper, always a good sign. I've managed to get a lot of the little things sorted today, which is good. Got the minor *cough* matter of sorting out 2 of the sessions one of which i'm speaking at... i know what's happening pretty much - but really need to sort the details. ooo and i need to get a guitar strap. I keep forgetting. Someone remind me before the weekend please?
ooo and DV tapes for the camera... hmm i wonder where the camera is...

I have a distinct feeling that i'm going to get there this weekend and have forgotten something 'important'. heh.

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 5:18 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER