My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Bit of a scare...
Well on Friday we all got a bit of a scare.. Phil (my weebro) had a bit of a car accident and was knocked off the road by another driver. He ended up in a field after rolling 6 or 7 times and by pure miracle walked out of the wreckage along with his friend. I'm just so glad that even though he's a bit battered and bruised, he's ok!
Wee suzi before the crash...


Wee suzi after the crash...


I think you'll probably agree that it's only because of God's great mercy that both Phil and his friend walked out of the car and weren't more seriously hurt. Thankfully the man that caused the accident was charged.

As for my weekend.. it's been busy - had plenty to do - but the highlight was definitely attending the CD launch of a couple of my young people - Ailsa and Eilidh. Both very talented girls!

You can listen to their tracks here - http://www.myspace.com/eilidhandailsa

It's well worth a listen - Eilidh wrote the songs herself... I loved being there and sharing their special nice!! I was very proud of them both... They handled the 'acoustic set up' very well and did everyone proud! They're selling their cds (with 5 tracks) for £5 but all proceeds are going to the WEC building fund and also the LUWERO community project in Uganda which we've supported many times in our Kenmure fundraising before now.. If you want a CD let me know and i'll see if there are any left to get for you!

Anyway - I suppose i should go and get ready to go out for church and Anathallo tonight =)

Laters...
posted by TLT @ 5:37 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER