My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
God of grace... mark 2.
Today was abbie's first ever tooth brush day... she actually did pretty well... who would have thought that dog's could get tooth brushes and tooth paste? Its quite funny really... but she did well...

That aside i've been working away today.. it's been averagely busy... am quite tired now though - i have 4 giant banana's = its exciting - it's for work - but yes.. they're massive - almost as big as me!!!! *grins*

That aside... God has continued to make me smile today... someone came up to me with an envelope today. The said envelope contained £100 - they told me it was to cover the money out of my account for the car hire, i told them the church was paying for it - they told me well that's fine, use it for something else.. God is doing something crazy at the moment - it's so exciting!!!! :D I indeed feel rather blessed!
posted by TLT @ 11:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER