My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, April 28, 2008
Exhausted
sorry for the lack of posts since i got back to Glasgow. It has simply been because i've been soooooooooooooo busy I just haven't had time at all to even look at this blog or anyone elses to be honest. Its just been crazy... Although once i'm past thursday of this week I have a relatively quiet weekend. So i'm glad of that. But prayers for me 'n my exhaustedness would be nice please :)

LOL also prayers that i can get me a new kitchen scales would be kl LOL i kinda killed the ones i had the other day... it turns out that they don't like sitting on top of the cooker when you're using the grill... so no baking for me for a while :(

but yes... even thought life is hectic its been good and i'm feeling as encouraged as ever by God and what he's doing at Kenmure *grins* its all very exciting... but yes...

I know this is short, but it shall have to do for now... hopefully i'll be on more regularly again soon x
posted by TLT @ 12:20 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey!
    im not really sure how to use this.... but basically me and my friend are going to Luwero Community Ministries in Uganda to work with Gabriel for about a month..... I cant seem to get into contact with him and I heard there were some people going from Bishopbriggs around the same time!
    So i searched on google and found your page and i THINK your talking about the same place, right?
    PLEASE email me so i can be in conact with someone who is going just to discuss a couple of things, it would help so much!
    THanks and if i got it wrong, i really apologise!
    Much love.Alison :)
    my email is - fluffy018@hotmail.com

     
  • At 4:19 pm, Blogger Revivalfire said…

    Hey cheers for the blog comment...I've kinda abandoned bebo for my blog :)

    I'm not online at the weekend but saw your comment and posted a response today...

    blessings

    John

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER