My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Christianity Explored

So... right... at work I'm currently going along to the 'Christianity Explored' course - obviously not because i don't know who Jesus is *heh* but just coz we're hoping to create a group for my age roughly out of it... it's been good. Working our way through the Gospel of Mark - and there are some folk who are actually there's to explore the Christian faith - so it makes the discussions really interesting.

Anyway - I was in the city centre today and the Tron Church which is right in the centre on Buchanan Street is getting renovated at the moment.. and while i was walking down the road I was turning the corner and saw that they had some sort of huge advert on the scaffolding on the back of the church... all i saw to start with was '...surance' and wondered to myself 'that's odd a church advertising a secular insurance company' but when i saw the advert in full view it made me smile loads... I thought i was rather clever!!! hehehe... surely folks walking around that Church aren't missing THAT advert!!! C'mon for indirect evangelism!!!! *grins*

Anyway - i'm slowly getting myself sorted for Glenshee this weekend - tomorrow is gonna be my day for finalising my talk for Saturday evening etc though... so it's all good =)

Linda over and out...

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 12:04 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER