My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Full of the cold...
Am full of the cold =( so i'm taking some time out having been to wesley owen in town to get some stuff for work and for a friends birthday which is today =)

Anyway... I have a facebook account and recently found that there is an Uno application... I love playing ono but don't obviously have people around much to play it... but being able to play it online is sooo much fun - and whats more you can play with folk all over the world!! Just the other day i played with folk from Hong kong, Australia, various states in the USA, Finland as well as folk from all over the UK... it's really kl to think that you can play a game like that with folk from all over the world *grins*

That aside i mentioned a wee while ago that i was working my way through the Stargate SG-1 series... finished that, and am now working my way through the Stargate Atlantis series - its rather different from the SG-1 series, but has many similarities and it's good fun to watch and something to relax to - which is nice.

Work is continuing to be busy - but at the moment i'm trying to gain back some personal time after a very busy couple of months. Abbie and I have been enjoying walks around Bishopbriggs even some without the rain! LOL... Got a lot on over the next couple of days though - so here's hoping that my cold passes quickly.. =)
posted by TLT @ 1:47 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER