My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
A happy ending...
Well Abbie and I had a wonderful surprise yesterday.... but i shall fill you in on the good news first... Remember the dog that I found last week - i decided to call him 'Jake'? Well i noticed while i was out with Abbie late on Saturday night that the wee Tesco down the road had a poster up for a reward for a lost jack russell - it was Jake!!!! So after church on Sunday I phoned the number, but when i did so it turned out that he was home with his owner again! *grins* turns out that the owner had gone to the police station who claimed that no dogs had been taken there *grrrr* but thankfully the Vets told her to try the dog warden...

She was soooooooo thankful... wanted to send me something as a thank you etc, but i said not to - i'm just glad she got him back safe! Even if the police etc were pretty hopeless with the whole thing! So yes happy happy...
So yesteday - like I said Abbie and i had a lovely surprise when we were walking through the park and who comes bounding up to us but Jake! Well it turns out his actual name is Bobby - but he'll always be Jake to me LOL... But yeh apparently he's getting chipped and chopped LOL... Again they were sooo thankful - was nice to speak to the lady face to face too =)
So it all comes down to a happy ending!
That aside - i'm still reading my book, and it's still thought provoking (see previous post) - defo worth a read if you're into that type of thing!

For now though i need to go and do my bible study 'Homework' for Christianity Explored tomorrow night coz I really want to spend tomorrow blitzing my prep for our Troon Mission Reunion this weekend (i keep thinking its ages away and its THIS Friday/Saturday/Sunday - DOH!)

toodles...

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 9:44 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER