My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Ha ha ha... nice one guys!
I'm sorry i've not been on more... I have stack loads to update you on... perhaps i'll get a chance at some point who knows... but in the meantime check this out... amused me somewhat - LOL

Here are console executives from the British arms of Nintendo, Sega, Ubisoft, Atari, EA and Bethesda (among others) performing in a video that was probably never meant for public consumption.


posted by TLT @ 12:24 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER