My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
the Laing Wedding...
One of the reasons I was back to Glasgow so soon after my holiday was that I had been invited to my ministers sons wedding, and wow, wasn't it a lovely day... it was one of those wedding where attention to detail was amazing and just very cute and sweet and it was all so perfect. It was such an honour to be there and share it with them =)

I remember when Esther 'n Andy first got together and it was rather amusing hearing the stories at the wedding reception... but we had the meal first (bonus) which was a BBQ - never had that at a wedding before - but it was fab! Andy had 2 best men, both equally amusing - i'm pretty sure that Ruth (Andy's mum) was about to slide under the table in embarrassment a few times - but it was all good fun - plus Findlay can do an AMAZING impression of Iain (my minister) - that had me doubled over big time! LOL

But yes, a beautiful day for a beautiful couple... Hope they enjoyed their honeymoon to Disney World Florida!!! XD God bless you both with many happy years together! XD

Labels:

posted by TLT @ 3:21 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER