My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, January 27, 2004
Well i'm currently on a break from my 'Community research' class. Is pretty good again today - quite interesting. New Testement this morning however was something chronic. The lecturer gives you notes and then reads them to you word for word (well more or less), and the lecture is for 3 hours, so you're sleeping by the end of it!!!!!!!! One of my friends was sitting playing a computer game for most of the class today - was quite amusing, heheh.
Music group at church last night was great!! the group are really beginning to listen to each other and play well together. I'm well pleased with them. Hoping that they'll do a song in a couple of weeks time in church!
Anyway - got to head back to class. Got church again tonight - Girls brigade again, so that means we'll be doing that really hard dancing again! and i only JUST recovered from last week! d'oh!
posted by TLT @ 3:55 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER