My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, February 28, 2004
I'm now back having been for my walk down to the centre... and not only did i pick up a postcard as requested (i must remember and send it - doh!), but I also picked up a copy of hp 5 - *YAY*... having said that thought i'm only about a quarter the way through number 4. It's good so far though. :-)
I'm off for a relaxing day... Although I have my exegesis due, we're encouraged to spend a lot of time just reading different versions of the bible and praying over the passage in question. So hopefully God will give me sufficient inspiration on this...
posted by TLT @ 11:42 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER