My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, February 23, 2004
thats me not long back from the music group at church. Had a pretty manic day as I expected. Think i'm just about to head upstairs to try and do some more of my essay.
Heard some sad news today though. A friend from my course had to go home to australia a few weeks ago coz her granda and step-dad were ill. Her grandad died a week or so ago, and we got news today that her step-dad died. All prayers going her way at the moment!
posted by TLT @ 8:47 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER