My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, February 13, 2004
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.... but regardless... i've been shopping (for food) and i've been to the bank and i've posted all my letters and i've done a load of washing... so that's all the bits and pieces that i had to achieve today that aren't related to placement or college... that's for tonight though! Think i'm going to have to make a decent start on my NT essay which is due on Friday.
Long weekend this weekend though... no college on Monday Tuesday or wednesday... and i don't have placement either, except on Sunday of course...... But i have a Crossover meeting on Tuesday instead... cooooooooooooooooooooooooool... but lots of work to do over my time off... no rest for the wicked so they say!
posted by TLT @ 3:52 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER