My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, February 09, 2004
Well not much happened yesterday to be honest... just the usual at church and then out to a member of the congregations for lunch. Although i had nice ice cream after church at night which was exciting - hehehhe... Got lots to do today though. Got and essay to print out in it's final draft and hand into the office and then various other bits and pieces... it just never stops. At least i managed to drag myself out of bed at a decent time this morning... but then that wasn't hard considering I had workmen roking on the road outside my bedroom drilling - d'oh!
posted by TLT @ 11:12 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER