My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, February 07, 2004
Party last night was good fun... met some new faces, met some present faces and met one or two faces from the past which was nice coz i got to catch up with them a bit......... Was nice to get home to my bed too though!
bit late on getting up this morning, which wasn't deliberate coz i have loads to do... but oh well.
NOt got many plan for the rest of the day except just to chill out and do some reading for class and some prep for the music group at church. great fun.
although there was a glimpse of snow faling there for a second... or maybe i was seeing things *shock*
rockin...
posted by TLT @ 12:32 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER