My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, January 28, 2004
Emily and i didn't go to the cinema earlier as we ended up too engrossed in what we were doing... But i've managed to get my external placement for next term sorted. It's at a Com ed centre in Castlemilk...
not had anymore snow since this morning... but it's still lying... heheh...
Got residence worship tonight... having it tonight instead of tomorrow because one of the residents is leaving... Nympa from Nigeria who was here doing his masters, flies home to his family on Friday, so we're have a farewell tonight!
must dash x
posted by TLT @ 8:45 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER