My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, February 04, 2004
I've been working hard all day to finish the first draft of my essay, and i'v managed at last!!!!!!! It was a really hard one though, and the lecturer is a tough marker so i don't have high hopes for this essay! But not really much interesting has happened since i was working on my essay, although i did manage to give my friend Emily a scare, which has to have been the highlight of my day so far *HEHEHE* although later tonight we're going to the cinema to see 'Touching the Void' as a reward for working so hard all day!
Anyway... before i do that i have more work to do for other classes, so i have to go do that before i can go to the cinema!
oh and btw - finished HP last night - veeeeeeeeeeeeeery good... will start the next one once i get my hands on it *wink*
posted by TLT @ 5:29 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER