My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, January 30, 2004
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

thats the sound that woke me up rather rudely at 4:30 this morning!!!!!!!! took a while for me to 'come-to' and actually get up and get shoes and a jacket on before rushing off down the stairs, out into the cold, and the pouring rain - argh! BUt yet again, it was another false alarm... we were greeted again by four (not so happy) fire engines... but who would blame them. This is the 7th time we've had a false alarm since October, 4 of which were over a period of 48 hours. And it's NOT a student cooking in the kitchens in the residence that's causing the problem, it's the alarm on the second floor where the classrooms and offices are... but it's a fault that they STILL haven't managed to fix! ARGH...
here's to ANOTHER term of sleeples nights!
posted by TLT @ 12:46 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER