My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, February 12, 2004
out of class early today, coz this is a 'study week' so strictly speaking i should now be in the library studying... but i will... just not at the moment. tomorrow be my study day!!!!!!!!!!! This is just a welcome break before I head off to placement tonight... my tutor is coming to 'assess' me at the drama group... should be fun *cough*...

Had a meeting with my line manager, supervisor and pastoral carer last night, didn't get home till after 10:30pm.. was well shattered... and then cheered myself up with some ben & jerry's... was goooooooooooooooooooood... ended up collasping into bed though - very tired....

*YAY*
posted by TLT @ 3:40 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER