My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, February 12, 2004
Well that's me not long back from the drama group...
I met my temp tutor for the first time tonight... she's very nice it has to be said...
although there was potential for it all to go wrong when i realised that someone had removed the lead for the music... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek - so we had the group with no music... and you may ask why that is such a big deal... wellllllllllllll the majority of the stuff we do in the group had a soundtrack of some shape or description... but all was well... we danced and did drama regardless and the kids and I had a fabby time!
*YAY*
i'm now off to chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..............
posted by TLT @ 9:13 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER