My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, February 16, 2004
Well... tried to get online to post on Saturday, but surprise surprise the net was down - AGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAIN - doh! Never mind... anyway, i was up early on Saturday to go to the Heart&Soul 2004 launch - it was ok i guess... not hugely inspiring though - but i'm sure God will do wonderful things with it and through it. I then proceeded to spend the rest of the day until after 10pm doing my NT essay which is due this Friday... more or less done - i think. and of course yesterday I was at church... was quite amusing, the kids had to do a drama for the good samaritan, having hardly practiced it... (not my fault i must point out!) but it was a success *YAY*...

Anyway, as for today... it's gonna be another study day... i've got a fair amount of reading to do for Thursday's Christian Beliefs class, as well as getting that essay into it's 2nd draft. So *YAY* to me...
posted by TLT @ 11:32 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER