My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, February 21, 2004
Well... i didn't really get anymore reading done, excpet to read the next 2 chapters of HP2.... Harry and Ron have just escaped the big spiders... talking of spiders, i'm really not liking them much these days!! Was hiding behind Em at the cinema last night at the sight of a sign which said 'Jumping spiders' yyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Oh yes,... we went to see Big Fish, i wasn't kean to go and see it, but generally it was quite good - very weird though, so be warned!
After the water fights and rambles of the night before, i was convinced the same sort of carry on was going to happen last night, but everyone was quite chilled after we got back from the cinema... Gordon, as usual tried to persuade us all to play Monopoly (the lastest craze upstairs) but no one took him up on his offer!! ehhehehhe... SO the two of us sat and read instead...
*YAY*

As for today.... I HAD hoped to be up and awake by 10am so i could start my essay, but that didn't happen. I was too tired. BUt i'm up now :-) And i've got quite a few things to get done before I can head off to Catalyst Unplugged tonight. *YAY*
posted by TLT @ 11:42 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER