My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
Last night was 'interesting'.... I spent most of yesterday working on Essays and reading for classes, and i haven't even made an impression on the pile i have to do - d'oh! Get a little bit of time out today though. Meeting Nicola for lunch and then got a Crossover planning meeting tonight. Which means i get to see some old friends from mission again which will be nice.
isn't life fun.......
posted by TLT @ 10:36 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER