My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, February 26, 2004
Today hasn't been so good. Worked really hard on an essay only to get back today and scrape a pass. Soooooooooooooo annoying when that happens. BUt the kids really came through again for me tonight and sorta cheered me up again without even realising it which was good.
plus I just got a random email from my sister who is havin sledgin cravings... hehehehe... sorry Fi, but your secret is out! ;-)
also had random thoughts today wondering if my cousin Paula has had her baby yet - i'm assuming not since i haven't heard anything... dum de dum...
posted by TLT @ 9:39 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER