My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, February 25, 2004
Up early this morning... although was very successful in getting my essay looking a little bit better, although have to have another look at it today, and then I was doing my Grenz reading for tomorrow's class... so i'm getting there - slowly. But heading off to Castlemilk today to sort out my external placement for next term. *YAY*. Should be different, and a huge learning experience... i hope.
Was most annoyed this morning... when into the washing room to iron some trousars to find MY box of washing powder, and it was more-or-less EMPTY!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! A friend had borrowed it last week, and he obviously didn't give it back, and so have of the flat has probably been using it - GRRRRRRRRR. It wasn't full when i gave it to him but it CERTAINLY wasn't empty... it's soooooooooo annoying when stuff like that happens :-(
posted by TLT @ 10:25 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER