My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
hmmmm... well it seems after posting so many times on Monday, i sorta forgot yesterday... well i didn't actually... i just didn't have time during the day and then when i went online at night the network wasn't working - surprise, surprise... *rolls eyes*
I finished HP4 last night - very goooooooooood read... and of course started HP5 - which is looking good already, although I was very tired last night so I didn't read a lot of it.
BUt of course the highlight of yesterday was dad coming to visit, and taking me out to pizza hit for foooooooooood *YAY* (also brought me a cappo - yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!)... Think i'm going to have to buy me a guitar after I buy my computer - that's the next big buy I think.
Worth the wait though i'm sure *big grin*
posted by TLT @ 9:59 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER