My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, March 01, 2004
Well i had a busy, yet sort relaxing day yesterday. Left the flat at 10am and didn't return until 8pm and severely shattered (but still managed to squeeze in some reading for NT class - but lot interest very quickly). Church choir are singing for Good Friday - and they sound fabulous.... harmonies always make the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end....... plus the young folk and I managed to keep the giggles at bay yesterday and avoid giggling constantly through the service which was nice.... HAve also hopefully organised for the first visit of a couple of my older youth to go to Catalyst next SUnday night. Here's hoping they enjoy it... although It does meant that i'll be out the door at 10am and not back until probably around 11:30pm... woops! Over 13 of my 20 hour week gone... just like that. BUt i'm going to the organists for lunch on Sunday, so that should be nice...... It's all good....
posted by TLT @ 11:05 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER