My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, May 24, 2004
Well, the childrens talk went ok (apparently) and the kids were great with the music (although i mucked up a wee bit) and then Over 14's group seemed to go well - they got into the meditative part more than i thought they would... and i got the SWEETEST text from one of the girls thanking me for it... so i'm happy...
absolutely shattered though - life never seems to stop still for a minute!
posted by TLT @ 2:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER