My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Exhausted...
(Bridge over troubled water)

Tired... in fact tired doesn't even come close and i wanna try and check over my essay and tweek it a bit before handing it in tomorrow afternoon...
The meeting this afternoon was good. He was actually quite helpful in helping me see how i can learn from last night *grr* so yeah it was good... As for tonight there again was only like 5 people there, but i thought it was really good... we just spent 2 hours talking about or groups etc and talking about prayer points 'n stuff. was good. and then Tim gave me a lift home in the car again and we had a good chat. God is good.

Anyway - not got class int he morning coz Steve gave us the time to work on our essay, but i think we still have to register *thinks* hmm... anyway, i'm gonna muck around with this essay i think, maybe, and then head to bed.... sooooooooo tired!

nite x
posted by TLT @ 10:46 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER